The Russian Stock Market in 2012: Reset. New Opportunities for Investors
Wednesday, February 1st, 14:00-16:30
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Moscow, Ballroom 1 Hall
|14:00–14:30||Guests arrive, complimentary coffee|
|14:30–15:10||From Russia with Love|
|15:10–15:50||Domestic investors: creation of a magnetic field for liquidity|
|15:50–16:30||Why is there no place like home? Creation of a centre of liquidity and price formation for the securities of Russian issuers in Moscow|
Participation in this workshop is by personalized invitation only.
- From Russia with Love
- Creation of a comfortable “path” to the Russian market: what has been done; why should investors be in Russia?
- What Russian instruments are the most competitive: what is there in Moscow that can’t be found in London?
- How does one stock exchange in Russia differ from two: what is new for investors?
- Legislation, or which rules of the game do investors need?
- Domestic investors: creation of a magnetic field for liquidity
- Pension money and insurance reserves: liberalisation of the rules for investing
- Placement of sovereign fund money on the Russian market
- Development of the investment fund industry and incentives for private investors
- Why is there no place like home? Creation of a centre of liquidity and price formation for the securities of Russian issuers in Moscow
- Privatisation of Russian companies in Russia: a powerful incentive for development of the national stock market
- What measures must be taken in order to return IPOs to Russia?
- Increasing the quality of primary market products
- Listing foreign securities: direct access and RDR
- Brazil’s experience