Possibilities for Funds Attracting on the Russian Market for Foreign Issuers
Wednesday, February 1st, 09:30-12:30
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Moscow, Istanbul 1 Hall
|09:30–10:00||Guests arrive, complimentary coffee|
|10:00–10:15||Opening remarks: “The advantages of Russian placements for foreign issuers”|
|10:15–10:30||FFMS representative presentation: “Opportunities for foreign issuers on the Russian debt capital market: the legal aspects”|
|10:30–10:45||MICEX presentation: “The perspective of Russian markets for foreign issuers. Opportunities for listing securities of foreign issuers. Placement alternatives.”|
|10:45–11:30||The experience of foreign issuers on the Russian market|
Participation in this workshop is by personalized invitation only.
- Opening speech
- A comparative analysis of debt instruments on the public market and the advantages of borrowing on the Russian market for foreign investors
- The main peculiarities of foreign issuer bond placements in Russia
- FFMS representative presentation
Borrowing opportunities for foreign issuers on the Russian capital market: legal aspect
- legal aspects of allowing foreign issuers on Russian capital market access to trading on the stock market;
- issues of creating a legal and regulatory field for circulation/placement of foreign securities in the Russian Federation;
- specifics of information disclosure by foreign issuers.
- MICEX presentation
The perspective of Russian markets for foreign issuers. Opportunities for listing securities of foreign issuers. Placement alternatives:
- issues of allowing foreign issuers to access stock exchange trading taking into account the current regulations and requirements demanded of trade organisers with regard to allowing foreign issuers to trade on the stock exchange;
- prospects of listing securities of foreign issuers.
- Foreign issuers’ experiences of making placements on the Russian market
- Practical examples of bond placements on the Russian market made by various categories of foreign investors (including sovereign borrowers, national institutes and others).
- Q&A session