How to Finance Cinema and TV Projects at the Expense of Advertisers?
Saturday, February 4th, 11:00-12:30
“James Bond” and “Sex and the City” are great examples of the successful projects with production budgets that are heavily funded by product placement. There are only a few examples of the same cooperation between producers and advertisers in Russia. The professionals who successfully integrated product placement into their projects will share their experience and answer the following questions within this panel:
- How should a producer look for an advertiser, and what is the best way to get an advertiser interested in your project? At what stage of the project should this be done?
- What is more effective: to propose an offer directly to a company or propose it to the agency that represents the company?
- What agencies deal with product placement in Russia?
- How should a presentation of a project to be given to an advertiser be created?
- What subtleties and nuances should a producer keep in mind while drawing up a contract? How can pitfalls be avoided?
- How to calculate the right amount of money to request from an advertiser.