Co-Production: How to Find a Common Language?
Saturday, February 4th, 13:00-14:30
Co-production helps to find additional sources of financing, reduce risks and increase the sales market. That’s why the number of co-produced international projects is growing very rapidly in Europe and the USA. There are the very few examples of the same type of cooperation in Russia at the moment. What should we take into consideration and what must be done to change the situation?
- How to find suitable partners for international projects.
- How to use incentives and subsidies in different countries at the same time.
- How to compile and create a presentation for potential partners.
- What are the specifics of co-production with cinema companies of different countries?
- How to solve the problem of absence of cinema insurance and overcome other barriers that stand the way on running international projects
- What way does the state help co-production to develop, what has already been done, and which direction should be taken to progress?