A Look at Forex and Interest Rates: How to Reduce Financial Risks
Wednesday, February 1st, 08:30-13:30
Location: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Moscow, Ballroom 1 Hall
|08:30–09:00||Guests arrive, registration, complimentary coffee|
|09:00–10:00||Evgeny Gavrilenkov: “The Macroeconomic Situation in Russia: Forex and Interest Rates”|
|10:00–10:45||Round table “How to Reduce Financial Risks”|
|11:00–11:45||Deloitte & Touche presentation: “Legal and Tax Issues Affecting Hedging Operations”|
|11:45–12:15||Satyajit Das: “Secret Hedging Techniques: Unknown to Economists and Not Found in Textbooks”|
Participation in this workshop is by personal invitation only.
- “Russian Macro Picture: A Look at Forex and Interest Rates”
- Evgeny Gavrilenkov – Chief Economist at Troika Dialog; Professor at Russia’s Higher School of Economics; author of numerous studies, lectures, articles and scientific papers; Director at the Institute for Macroeconomic Research and Forecasting. He will analyse Russia’s major macroeconomic indicators. The main focus will be on the forex market’s current trends and development outlook.
- Round table: “How to Reduce Financial Risks”
- How should companies overcome the risks associated with adverse forex and interest rate changes? How to insulate your company from financial risks? How to choose the best strategy for your sector?
- “Legal and Tax Issues Affecting Hedging Operations”
- Deloitte Consultant presentation – tax issues, legal issues
- “Secret Hedging Techniques: Unknown to Economists and Not Found in Textbooks”
- Satyajit Das, Derivate Instruments Expert