Welcome to The Russia Forum 2012’s Press Center!
Troika Dialog has always held and continues to hold an open position with regard to the media. We see the media as a reliable partner with whom we share the common goal of objective portraying Russia’s economic development and covering the situation on the financial market and stock market.
During The Russia Forum, the Press Center will coordinate and the work of press representatives and ensure that their time at the forum is as comfortable as possible.
Journalists who have been accredited for The Russia Forum 2012, please pay attention to the following information:
- February 2 and 3, 2012 – in order to gain access to the Moscow International House of Music (MIHM) and also to the halls where sessions will be held, all media representatives must present their badges. You will be denied access to the official forum events if you do not have your badge with you. Badges are personalised (only valid for the named individual) and cannot be passed on to other individuals.
- Please carry your passport with you.
The Russia Forum 2012’s Press Center is located in the foyer of the Theater Hall of the MIHM. The relevant signage will be available for your convenience.
The Press Center can provide you information about the following:
- Forum program and any changes to it
- Program of the forum press events
The Press Center is equipped with the following:
- Computers with Internet connection
- Free Wi-Fi (network name: TRF2012; login and password are not required)
- Press briefing area
- Phone/fax/printer/copy machine
- Plasma panels (broadcasts of Forum discussions)
Journalists who have not registered for The Russia Forum this year will be able to receive the latest news about the forum via the forum’s official site. The site will also provide live broadcasts of the key sessions. In addition to this, the forum will receive heavy coverage on social media sites.
To quickly settle any issues regarding work at the forum, please contact the Press Center staff by calling the press hotline +7 495 795 0623.
In the immediate future this section of the site will be updated with information about press briefings and stand up interviews organised at The Russia Forum 2012 venue.